| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tshane in April is warm at 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in April is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in April is dry with periodic rain. A mere 31mm (1.2in) of fluid is released during on average 6 days.
- In April the blue above Tshane is sunny with an average of a sizable 9:07 of radiant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:14 long and the longest day is 11:53 long with an average length of 11:33.
- There are approximately 2:18 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 79.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 20.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tshane April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Tshane, Botswana
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Tshane: