| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tshane in August is very mild at 15.5 °C (59.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in August is 19 °C (34.2 °F).
- The weather in August is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0.5mm (0in) of water is unloaded during an average of 0.5 days.
- In August the skies in Tshane are very sunny with on balance an appreciable 10:15 of radiant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:00 long and the longest day is 11:37 long with an average length of 11:18.
- There are approximately 0:55 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 91.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 8.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tshane August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Tshane, Botswana
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Tshane: