| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tshane in December is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34 °C (93.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in December is 16 °C (28.8 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat parched with periodic rain. A paltry 26mm (1in) of water precipitates during on average 6 days.
- The blue above Tshane is glorious with on balance an appreciable 10:30 of intense solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 13:30 long and the longest day is 13:36 long with an average length of 13:35.
- There are approximately 2:56 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 78.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 21.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tshane December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Tshane, Botswana
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Tshane: