| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tshane in January is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34 °C (93.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in January is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in January is slightly dry with sporadic rain. Only 59mm (2.3in) of fluid is dropped across on average 7 days.
- In January the skies in Tshane are very sunny having on balance a substantial, 10:05 of gorgeous sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 13:13 long and the longest day is 13:34 long with an average length of 13:25.
- There are approximately 3:12 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 75.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 24.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tshane January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Tshane, Botswana
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Tshane: