| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tshane in July is quite mild at 12.5 °C (54.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in July is 19 °C (34.2 °F).
- The weather in July is arid with no rain. An airy 2mm (0.1in) of water is released across an average of 0.5 days.
- In July the skies in Tshane are nice and sunny with on average a considerable 9:40 of intense solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:39 long and the longest day is 10:59 long with an average length of 10:48.
- There are approximately 0:59 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 90.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 9.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tshane July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Tshane, Botswana
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Tshane: