| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tshane in June is mild at 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in June is 18 °C (32.4 °F).
- The weather in June is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 4mm (0.2in) of fluid tumbles across on average 1 day.
- In June the skies in Tshane are sunny with an average of a sizable 9:13 of magnificent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:38 long and the longest day is 10:44 long with an average length of 10:40.
- There are approximately 1:19 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 87.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 12.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tshane June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Tshane, Botswana
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Tshane: