| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tshane in May is very mild at 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in May is 18 °C (32.4 °F).
- The weather in May is arid with scarcely any rain. A feeble 7mm (0.3in) of liquid is unloaded across an average of 2 days.
- The heavens above Tshane are nice and sunny having an average of a substantial, 9:50 of resplendent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:45 long and the longest day is 11:13 long with an average length of 10:57.
- There are approximately 1:00 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 90.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 9.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tshane May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Tshane, Botswana
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Tshane: