| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tshane in November is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- In November the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 16 °C (28.8 °F).
- The weather in November is dry with periodic rain. A mere 35mm (1.4in) of liquid is dropped across on average 6 days.
- In November the heavens above Tshane are sunny having an average of a considerable 9:17 of bright solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 13:03 long and the longest day is 13:30 long with an average length of 13:17.
- There are approximately 3:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 70.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 29.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tshane November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Tshane, Botswana
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Tshane: