| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tshane in October is fairly hot at 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- In October there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 18 °C (32.4 °F).
- The weather in October is droughty with infrequent rain. A feeble 13mm (0.5in) of liquid falls during an average of 3 days.
- The heavens above Tshane are glorious having on average an appreciable 10:32 of beaming solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:21 long and the longest day is 13:01 long with an average length of 12:42.
- There are approximately 2:02 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 83.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 16.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tshane October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Tshane, Botswana
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Tshane: