| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tshane in September is warm at 20 °C (68 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in September is 20 °C (36 °F).
- The weather in September is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 2mm (0.1in) of fluid is discharged across on average 1 day.
- In September the heavens above Tshane are very sunny with on balance an appreciable 10:17 of resplendent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:39 long and the longest day is 12:20 long with an average length of 11:59.
- There are approximately 1:34 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 86.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 13.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tshane September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Tshane, Botswana
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Tshane: